Monday, November 10, 2008

Great timing...

Starting (or should I say re-starting) a blog seems a little ridiculous, since blogs are dead and all. But here's the deal:

I loved my old blog. (Any of you out there remember "More to Life"? Saaaaaaa-lute!!) My parents loved my blog. My brothers did, too. I liked that it offered a way to share bits of news -- not to mention photos -- with friends and family. Then a mean, evil troll had to go and ruin everything with random crazy threats about knowing the layout of my house and whatnot. Weirdo.

I joined Facebook and started Twittering. And while I enjoy that sort of thing, it leaves me oddly unsatisfied.

So I'm embracing the blog once again. {{{raising wine glass}}} Here's to being retro.

6 comments:

DesignerNut said...

Retro or not...I love it! Twitter is severely limited in self-expression - hence I feel unsatisfied with it too. But I do enjoy most of the posts.

Heather rules said...

I'm SO happy you decided to re-start a blog. I was an avid reader of the old one.

L. Kelly said...

Oh, you've just made my mom-in-law very, very happy! Me, too, of course. Thanks for coming back to Blogland, Suzanne!

chitknit said...

Welcome back!

Raising my glass to you.

Linda J said...

So glad you are back blogging!

Chris said...

Welcome back, Suzanne! I'm missed you so.